Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Oops!


I have been really bad at this blogging thing. So much for constant updates about London, right?

With a little over a month left here (!!!), I do not want to leave the UK with any regrets, which includes my unintentional abandonment of this blog.

I lot has happened since I last posted, and my goal is to share some of my stories (hopefully all of them) before I actually leave. As midterm work is piling on, my mind is muddled with stress, as well as many moments of self-reflection. I do think about home often, but now that London is my second home I can't bare the thought of leaving soon.

The stories will come, the adventures in and out of London will be shared. Just as soon as I finish this powerpoint presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment